See what's behind our numbers:
TDA Tuition Estimator
# of Students:
# of yearbooks:
Pay in Full (3% Discount) - Must be paid in full by 6/15
Send Tuition Estimation Details
* Little Daniels: Full-time = 4 Days, Part-time = 2 Days
TDA TUITION for 2019-2020
Our goal is to offer the most excellent education, extra-curricular activities, and post-high school preparation for the lowest possible cost. We also have one of the highest multi-student discounts for families with more than one child in order to help support them (see below). We know families are working hard to afford private education.
- $175/month, $95 application and book fee (discount available for families with students in K-12th grade)
- $4,950/year, $360/year supply fee, $175 book fee ($5,485 total) Part Time Tuition $3,120, $360/year supply fee, $150 book fee ($3,630)
Junior High Tuition
- $5,250/ year, $390/year supply fee, books provided by families (7th and 8th). *Books are $175 for grade 6 ($5,640 total) Part Time Tuition $3,310, $390/year supply fee books provided by families (7th and 8th) *Books are $175 for grade 6 ($3,700)
High School Tuition
– $5,500/year $390/year supply fee, books provided by families ($5,890 total) Home school option: select up to 3 classes for $600/year per class (books provided by families)
Required Parent Service hours:
Every family is required to serve 4 hours/week. These service hours will be arranged with TDA administration upon enrollment completion. Single parents are asked to serve 2 hours/week. If an extenuating circumstance prevents a family from being able to serve their hours, they can select the “replacement” option. TDA will hire an available TDA parent to serve the hours in place of the family. The cost for this option is $1,500 for the year, and will be billed monthly on the tuition statement.
Elementary students books are consumable and will be ordered by TDA. Junior and Senior High students will purchase their own new or used books for their classes (booklist will be provided).
Student supply fee covers things such as field trips, science lab materials, field day, retreat, RenWeb Parent Alert fee,standardized testing fee, and class supply fees. This cost is spread out over the monthly tuition payments. Events planned during the year that were not figured into the original budget, will be billed on tuition statements.
K-12th grade application fee for each student is $70. There is an annual $100 admin fee for each family. Optional $20 yearbook fee. Juniors and Seniors Lions Week fee is $550. (billed out monthly) Senior fee is $60. (billed out monthly). Student Government: $50/semester. TDA Lions Sports: $300 per season.
TDA offers a 3% discount on tuition if tuition and fees are paid in full by June 1st for all students in a family. TDA offers a multi-student discount as follows:
1st student: full price
2nd student: 10% discount on tuition
3rd student: 20% discount on tuition
4th student: 30% discount on tuition
5th student: 40% discount on tuition
6th student: 50% discount on tuition
You have successfully sent the email with the estimated tuition details!